Click Bait Click Bait

Great example how to have animation, song and story together. Good job! As some of you know, she is succubus and she "used him" for escaping to the real world. ( her wings get materialized )

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

Again great video from You (5/5). But i don't get the end. How the Evil black ooze came back? When it was defeated by Lady Murder.
Please will this video have a continue?

8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3

Rally like the scene with Daze, Spader, Cookie :D
They are really not payed by Valve? :P

PS: If Valve release Half-Life 2 Episode 3 they must make their other games into three.

Pico Radio Pico Radio

Really Like this radio.I wish if is posibble to play it on my phone :D so epic great work!!!

SOPANOID SOPANOID

nice you captured the the idea and you forgot to change music :D

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Really nice Idea

Really nice and clever game.Its something like Portal but without the portals.
Great 2D game.
I like to play shift 1 and shift 2 on symbian phone :D
5/5
10/10

.circles. .circles.

Hmm great Track almost as video-game ambient/Action .... Intro is great for (Idle Sequence) the ambient effect (1:53) is great but it is "little disturbing" in 2:20-3:45 part (Incoming Action) can you make extended version? Or maybe with some action part after 3:45. I think you can make it even better you are really-good at Ambient music.. my Score 5/5 10/10. Waiting for more of you .Maybe some one use you as game Music Artist..

VegetarianMeat responds:

If I ever ended up working on sound in video games I would be a happy man :)

Thanks for the review!

Point Of No Return [Ambient] Point Of No Return [Ambient]

To the faves List... OST detected... :)

.:Soul.Factory:. .:Soul.Factory:.

Another song from you to the faves list... great themed song.. Perfect for game OST. You got great talent keep up the good work...

Ellezebub 2 Ellezebub 2

Always really amazed by the great art style. Well... who could resist the Ellezebub. Damn... just don't make her wait for you!!!

Bloody Anne Bloody Anne

I wish if she can move... really love this art what anika has became.. Please do more art of her...

Train Train

I see here future concept artist here!!

Like command76 write :D Your skill in drawing is on profesional level and your pictures are great for game development :D
Keep up the good work :D
My score for this concept
of Train in cave is: